Welcome to TheRockie’s website. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the website located at therockie.com (the “Site”) and any products or services provided by TheRockie via the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
Use of the Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by TheRockie, may harm TheRockie or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate TheRockie, a TheRockie employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any conduct that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by TheRockie, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution. If we offer social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences, or graphics separately from the accompanying text.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
TheRockie does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and TheRockie expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. TheRockie does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Site, and TheRockie will remove all User Content if properly notified that such User Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. TheRockie reserves the right to remove User Content without prior notice.
Products and Services
TheRockie may offer products and services for sale on the Site. TheRockie reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product or service at any time without prior notice. TheRockie makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the quality, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of any products or services offered on the Site. TheRockie expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any reliance on the products and services offered on the Site is at your own risk.